Sunday, November 15, 2009

A hard week...

"Hard" doesn't really, truly begin to describe it. School is harder this semester than it has been in any of my previous semesters. I think I'm just getting to that point in my education. I'm also having a very hard time staying focused and on task. I'm not sure why, and I'm especially not sure how to fix it.

TheBoy is having some school issues...and some behavior issues. Not necessarily horrible stuff, but bad enough that it can't be overlooked. Because we've been dealing with that, it's been really hard for me to stay positive about our lives. It just seems like we're always fighting, and that we will always be fighting, and that this is just how things will be forever. Frustrating.

Then there's the loneliness.

LONELINESS. Alone. ALONE. A. Lone.

It's like I have no one to talk to about the big things, and no one to talk to about the little things either.

Like, I'd love to have someone here right now listen to me talk about the very cool small group party we went to yesterday. To tell someone one about the things we saw, and heard, and did. Or, I'd really like to talk to someone about what my future holds and what I want to be when I grow up. I'd really like to have someone to talk to about this really great CD I have been listening to lately. And, I'd really like to have someone to talk to about my schedule and how I can change it up to make more hours in the day.

Oh, and my car broke down. $700 to fix...which I don't have, needless to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment